Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Can someone check for me?
Can someone check for me?

2028 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2015-03-12 17:16:47

•   Level 5   
    (225) points
    Bobtech8
    2015-02-27 08:55:47
      My year is up next week on my maxisys. need to back it up not sure how. Do i need an mini sd card? If so what size?
     ede told me how to change icons back but not sure still how unless this is because i dont have an sd card?
      Biggest problem is my printer. I had finally got this to work up to two updates ago. Says no printers found.
     Can anyone go into settings and tell me if the icon for your printer is orange? Don't remember if it was like that before it stopped working? Had tech support take over maxisys and he had no luck said he would talk to someone else.
      Any input would be appreciated
     Thanks Bob

•   Level 5   
    (236) points
    ifgshooter

2015-03-12 17:16:47 (Reply to:Bobtech8)

My printer icon is orange as well, but I've had no problems with printing whatsoever.  To be honest, I have a really strong WiFi signal throughout my shop. As far as backups go, have you tried connecting directly to a PC with a USB cable and copying files to a folder as a backup? I works with myDS708, but it's also an entirely different tool and operating system. 
  Total1 Pages